- A 50% deposit is required to confirm your reservation.
- The remaining 50% must be paid 30 days before arrival.
- A 50%
deposit is due within 7 days of confirmation by phone, fax or e-mail,
otherwise the reservation may be considered void.
- Please contact us to make your deposit.
- Final payment is due 30 days prior to the arrival date.
- For holidays (Christmas, New Year's, Thanksgiving and Easter), the
balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date.
- Every reservation made within 60 days prior to the arrival must be paid in full.
- There will be a confirmation form sent to you, concerning your reservation
and receipts for all payments.
- Please contact us to make your payment.
- Credit card charges are in pesos, so the amount on your bill will vary depending on the daily exchange rate.
- Cancellations 30 days prior to arrival: forfeit 50% of deposit
- Cancellations within 30 days prior to arrival :
forfeit 100% of payment
- No refunds due to hurricanes or any other natural disaster.
Check In Policies
- Check In Time: 2:00 pm
- Check Out Time: 11:00 am
Akumal is a safe destination, but as seasoned travelers know... theft
can occur in even the nicest places.
The office is equipped with a safe, and we recommend that you store
all valuables in the safe and lock your door whenever you leave.
Some US personal property insurance does not cover items lost overseas.
For this reason, we suggest purchasing travel insurance... http://insuremytrip.com
Terms and Conditions
- Services Provided: I understand and agree that Hacienda dela Tortuga. is acting as a booking agent in accepting reservations and/or bookings for services and/or accommodations which are not directly supplied by Hacienda de la Tortuga.
- Indemnification: I acknowledge that Hacienda de la Tortuga. is not liable for any injury, loss or damages caused to me, my quests or invitees, or any of my or their personal property that is or may be caused by any accident, event, fire, theft, or other casualty or cause during the rental period.
- Release of Liability: I hereby permanently release HACIENDA DE LA TORTUGA. and their employees, agents, and representatives from liability for any injury, loss or damages caused to me, my quests or invitees, or any of my or their personal property that is or may be caused by any accident, event, fire, theft, or other casualty or cause during the rental period.
- Force Majeure: I understand and agree that HACIENDA DE LA TORTUGA. will not be liable for disruption of travel, bookings, or reservations caused by factors beyond and outside its control, including, but not limited to inclement weather, including tropical storms and hurricanes, Acts of God, political or social unrest, monetary crisis, labor problems, mechanical or construction difficulties, local laws, diseases, war, terrorist activities or novel conditions.
- Legal Disputes: This agreement is made pursuant to, and shall be governed by, Mexico law. If any term or provision of this agreement is found to be void or invalid, such term or provision will be severed, and all other terms and provisions shall remain valid and binding.
If you wish to make a reservation at our property send us an email providing this info:
- Your arrival and departure dates
- The unit type you wish to reserve
- The number of guests in your party
We will email a confirmation, rental contract, cancellation policy, and payment instructions to you.
- We accept Visa & Mastercard.
- All reservations must be paid for in full in advance.
- A 50% deposit is due within 7 days of confirming the reservation.
- The final balance is due 60 days prior to your arrival.
- All rooms guaranteed right on the beachfront with balcony or patio overlooking Half Moon Bay. Sorry, no guarantees for floor preferences.
Our reservations office is open Monday -Saturday 8:00am - 4pm MST
Closed Sundays and holidays
Roberto Rivas on-site manager
Reception Desk in Akumal: 011-52-984-875-9068
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com